About Our Chapter
The Gateway Chapter currently has 292 members providing hands-on volunteer service for 24 philanthropic organizations in our community. We contribute nearly 8,500 volunteer hours to our local community each year. Some of the community service areas supported by our chapter include: children’ s services for under served communities, educational organizations, food pantries, animal welfare organizations and the fine arts.
Our chapter promotes social awareness through action to meet needs and inspire others to become community service leaders. Members of our chapter are making a positive impact on our community by volunteering their time and talent to many local philanthropies and other nonprofit organizations serving those in need.
The Mission of NCL, Inc. is to foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Through the mother-daughter relationship, National Charity League, Inc. will develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by together learning, growing and modeling responsibility and graciousness
- Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Integrity and excellence in everything we do