As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through:
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions, such as our Chapter Tea and the Awards Banquet, that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization and a community of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – As mothers and daughters, we build connections through experiences that shape and support our lives.
Our NCL Experience 6 Year Core Program focuses on offering a different cultural experience each year in the area of performing arts and art form:
- 7th grade – Dance
- 8th grade – Museum, Gallery, or Exhibit
- 9th grade – Musical Theatre or Opera
- 10th grade – Instrumental Music
- 11th grade – Live Theatre (nonmusical)
- 12th grade – History Museum or Exhibit